Tuesday 18 August 2009

Tuesday Taggers Retro Week

Hi folks,
I really hope I've set up the scheduler properly, or I might be letting the cat out of the bag early, If I have....big apologies all round.

Just a really quick post today, the theme at Tuesday Taggers starting Tuesday 18th August is "Retro", for my project this week I have created a clipboard using the October Afternoon goodies from The Craft Emporium that I won on TT a few weeks ago.....BIG THANK YOU LYN....

The Road Map papers and embellishments were exactly right for my project, I loved the colours and graphic quality of the images. On the back of the clipboard I added a digital picture of an old 2CV which I created from a photo (My OH owns a really old 2CV which he loves...)
,

The clipboard is to take on our road trip holiday to Brittany......which is where I should be by the time you read this....if....the scheduler works.....lol.
I call it our Road Trip Holiday because we travel by Road and then overnight on Brittany Ferries, this year there are eight of us going in two cars. We have been going back to the same place for five years now and it feels like home away from home....only with the Road Trip inbetween, and then once we get there, there are certain special places we like to visit every year as well as exploring new ones.


Bye for now

Bee xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow Bee this is fab - lovely to see the OA Road Map put to such perfect use !
    Have a brilliant holiday
    Lyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea Bee and love all the different elements you've used - very colourful too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great project Bee and those papers just perfect for it! Hope you're enjoying your hols.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous clipboard. hope you enjoy using it and are having lots of fun in Brittany, I havn't been there in years.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete