Thursday 6 August 2009

Lots of Weather today.....and Crafting

There has certainly been lots of weather here today. This morning started out dull and drizzly, then that elusive phenonemon the Sun made a brief appearance, before the heavens opened....still a good excuse to get on with some crafting....as if I needed an excuse...lol.

This weekend is the third annual gathering of the Docrafts ATCers at Loughborough - Luffy as it is affectionately known, superbly organised by Barjan and his stalwart helpers....so first I made a few ATCs to take to swap.....


and then I made a double page scrapbook layout for Barjan's Challenge.
I normally scrapbook in either 12" x 12" or 8" x 8" format, but this time the layout had to be rectangular. One of the other requirements was to use stamping on the layout, so I used a script stamp in the background and stamped my titles.


The other requirement is that the scrapbook pages are ATC sized !!! yep that's right 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" ..... quite a challenge.

I hope you like them......lol.

Bee xx

2 comments:

  1. WOW Bee you have been busy, lovely atc's and a fab double page BBQ spread!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work be these and the mirror which I love. have a good time tomorrow and give all a hug from me.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete