Monday 3 May 2010

Running with Scissors ATC swap.

Hi Folks just a quick note to say hello and to show you the set of 8 ATC's I made for this month's swap at Running With Scissors, my local papercraft shop. The theme was spring, and I needed to make 8 ATC's in total, one for me to keep and one each for the other participants, I haven't taken part in a swap where I was expected to produce a number of similar ATC's before, and I'm not very good at what I call "conveyor belt crafting", I really like to make each thing I do individual, so this was a bit of a challenge for me, until I found the papermania V & A 6 x 6 paper pack and my Bird on a branch paper punch arrived from Stampin' Up then it was plain sailing, the ATC's are all the same but different, using exactly the same elements, colours, papers words etc, but in different combinations on each ATC.
When put together the set looks a bit like a patchwork quilt, which is very fitting as it was the collection of Quilts at the V&A Museum which inspired the papermania paper collection.
Bee xx

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous Bee I cant wait to receive mine x janet

    ReplyDelete